Piet Mondrian was a famous Dutch artist known for creating art with a white background, horizontal and vertical lines and three primary colors.
I kind of did my own MayaInTheMoment twist! You can use raw canvas and create wrist cuffs, belts, or earring like this.
Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint Tubes (Neon)
Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint (Black Slick)
Raw canvas (about 2×3″, 2 pieces
2 jump rings
Paint brush, cup of water to rinse brush
Needle nose pliers.
1. Cut your canvas to the size of earrings you want.
2. Paint modular sizes of different colors around the rectangle. Let dry.
3. Use the 3D paint to draw vertical and horizontal lines to separate the colors. Let dry.
4. Punch hole at top, add jump rings and earring hooks.
5. If you want to take it a step further, add glitter on top of the paint!
Thanks for checking out my craft project! Visit me on Facebook!http://facebook.com/mayainthemoment